Exchange & Return Policy
Before you return a product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly.
Making a purchase indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
Please note that all the products are handcrafted and a little variation in design / oxidizing is natural. Two units of the same design may differ slightly and will not be accepted as a valid reason for exchange.All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Return not accepted if Customer does not like the product, we suggest that the customer should read the product description before ordering.Return not accepted if customer is not satisfied as we commit to deliver what we have displayed and for the prices we have charged is the best possible.
Note : WE DO NOT REFUND ON ANY ITEM THAT IS SOLD
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product , Pls send us a mail with proofs ie within 24 hrs of receipt of the item , Email : email@example.com
IN CASE OF A RETURN (for orders delivered in India)
- Please Contact us with order id or email to info@ tiysha.com
- Once we approve the return, we will let you know on the most convenient method for sending the shipment back.
- As per our policy we do not refund on any items that is sold, instead we are happy to provide you with an exchange of the items with order value or refund a credit note to your registered email id.
- For International Returns : Please drop us a mail with images of damage within 24 hrs to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you sharing the best way that works for each other
Also please note NO EXCHANGES / NO CREDIT Notes WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus, please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.